- Saturday December 16th, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News and Events, News and Events, News and Events, News and Events
AFRIKANET GOSAT – UK
The remote sales support engineer role is a key position within the organisation, being responsible for offering technical support and commercial solutions on AFRIKANET GOSAT products to both colleagues and customers. This is a full time permanent position based Online and full training will be given.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To be the first point of contact for technical support to our customers.
- Assist with the preparation of quotations.
- Provide design and drawings for customer orders.
- To keep up to date with competitor products on the market.
- To analyse competitor activities and conduct competitor analysis on product prices, features and benefits.
- To have detailed technical knowledge of the company’s range of products to such an extent that you can fault find and analyse fault diagnostics.
- Proactively sell and assist in the selling of AFRIKANET GOSAT products.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants should be a self-starter with a HNC or degree in a relevant engineering related subject. The successful applicant should have excellent communication skills and able to liaise with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Team player and good strong clear communicator.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and escalate as necessary.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Effectively manage your own time, workload and resources.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours
- Birthday paid leave
Job Type: Full-time
0044 1865 407 010