airOS® is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture, which enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking.
• Protocol Support
• Ubiquiti Channelization
• Spectral Width Adjustment
• ACK Auto-Timing
• AAP Technology
• Multi-Language Support
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView® providesadvanced spectrum analyzer functionality: waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
• Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
• Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
• Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
• Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
airControl® is a powerful and intuitive, web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
• Network Map
• Monitor Device Status
• Mass Firmware Upgrade
• Web UI Access
• Manage Groups of Devices
• Task Scheduling
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Metal-plated interior of rear housing Enhances RF shielding.
• Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket offers ± 20° of tilt.
• Convenient pole-mounting Only a single wrench is needed to mount the PowerBeam ISO on a pole.
• Fasteners GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance.
• Protective radome Shields the radio from nature’s harshest elements.
Breakthrough RF Isolation
The integrated isolator design spatially filters out interference, so the PowerBeam ISO delivers improved noise immunity in co-location deployments. Compare the two near-field plots below, and note the superior performance of the integrated RF isolator. Both near-field plots are displayed in watts and use a linear scale. The strength of the electromagnetic field is color-coded:
• Red: Highest strength
• Green: Medium strength
• Indigo: Lowest strength