- Rocket™M5 or RocketM5 GPS (sold separately)
- 13 mm wrench
- Shielded Category 5 (or above) cabling should be used for all wired Ethernet connections and should be grounded through the AC ground of the PoE.
We recommend that you protect your networks from the most brutal environments and devastating ESD attacks with industrial‑grade shielded Ethernet cable from Ubiquiti Networks.
- Attach the RF Cables to the connectors labeled Chain 0 and Chain 1 on the Rocket.
- Align the mounting tabs on the back of the Rocket with the Rocket mount, and slide the Rocket down to lock it into place.
- Attach the other ends of the RF Cables to the RF connectors on the antenna.
- Insert the four Carriage Bolts into the main mounting bracket of the antenna.
- Attach the antenna to the top of the pole. (If the antenna is attached to a lower point on the pole, part of the signal will be blocked by the pole.)
Note: The mounting assembly can accommodate a Ø 38 – 76 mm (1.5 – 3.0″) pole.
- Slide a Pole Clamp over each pair of Carriage Bolts.
- Secure each Pole Clamp with two Serrated Flange Nuts.
- Tighten all nuts to approximately 25 N-m (18 lb-ft).
There are no reviews yet.