Key Unique Features
- – 85 lumens of brightness on battery and mains power
- – 2 hour operation from the inbuilt, rechargeable battery.
- – Mirror everything on your device’s screen
- – Tiny size (99.5 x 99 x 22.5mm)
Other Main Features
- – DLP Technology for richer sharper images
- – 20000 hour LED lamp life
- – Excellent form factor with a cool pure white design
- – HDMI connection
- – WVGA (854 x 480) resolution
- – Dual 1W stereo speakers
- – Can charge your Smartphone when connected (even when the projector is switched off) so you don’t deplete your phone’s battery
- – Can be used with almost any Smartphone (including Android, Windows and iPhone)
- – Can be used with VGA devices with a VGA to HDMI adapter.
What’s in the box?
- – 1x Pico Genie P100 Projector
- – 1x Power Adapter (with UK, EU and US changable plug)
- – 1x HDMI Cable
- – 1x Small woven projector bag
- – 1x Mini Tripod
- – 1x User Manual
Although the P100 is a HDMI pass-through device, it can be used with laptops which only have VGA output. To use with a VGA device you will need to purchase a VGA to HDMI adapter (available separately online and through electrical retailers) and connect that to the included HDMI cable to mirror the screen. The image quality will depend on the quality of the VGA to HDMI adapter.
If you plan to connect to a smartphone via MHL cable, we recommend you check the list of MHL compatible mobile phones before purchase by clicking here
If you plan to connect to an Apple device, we recommend that you also purchase the Apple Digital AV adapter and check Apple’s list of compatible devices by clicking here. The P100 can mirror almost all HDMI devices including the iPhone 6s, iPad 2/3/4 Mini and iPod Touch (4th Generation onwards), please note that it will not mirror the screen of the iPhone 4 or below. It will mirror pictures and videos displayed on the device, not the full screen or Apps.
For more information on wireless projection, see our guide here
The P100 will work with Apple devices such as the MacBook Air. For this you will need to purchase the appropriate adapter (available separately, from Apple) to convert Apple’s connection port (usually the lightning port on the MacBook Air) to HDMI. You then use the HDMI cable included in the P100’s box to connect it to the projector.
To view the PDF manual for the Pico Genie P100, please see our FAQ section
Gadgets Boy – Recently reviewed by online gadget expert, Gadgets Boy notes « Extremely good performance for such a small HDMI projector » and recognises that the exceptional « Battery life and 85 Lumens of brightness is a great bonus that the manufacturer can boast about »
Richard Hirstwood Educational constultant (see video below) says « I really like this projector and I really like its simplicity. For 85 lumens I’m impressed that it is pretty bright. I got well over an hour on the battery. It works well with Apple TV, iPads and more. This is the one for you »
- To see it projecting see Device Squad review video of Pico Genie P100 at the Gadget Show Exhibition, Dec 2012 Video starts 7.32 secs http://vimeo.com/55614074
- Education Consultant Richard Hirstwood’s video review – View this video review of the P100 for a hands-on insight into how the projector works. Richard has 27 years of experience in the field of the Multi Sensory Room (MSR) or ‘Studio’ & was one of the innovators of multi sensory rooms in the 1980’s UK and uses the P100 himself.
|Unique Feature||Brightest on battery, Connect to HDMI devices|
|Resolution||WVGA (854 x 480)|
|Projection Size (Diagonal)||10” to 60” (25.4cm to 152.4cm)|
|PROJECTOR MAX IMAGE SIZE (INCHES)||60|
|Brightness||85 lumens (battery and mains)|
|DLP (Digital Light Processing)||Yes|
|Digital Keystone Correction||No|
|« Lamp » Lifespan (Hours)||up to 20,000 hours|
|Speakers Onboard||Yes, dual 1w stereo speakers|
|Touchscreen||No, Touch panel on top for Volume / Mode|
|Dimensions||99.5 x 99 x 22.5mm|
|Product Weight (KGS)||0.23|
|SD/Micro Card Slot||No|
|USB Stick Port||No|
|Composite (RCA) Connection||No|
|VGA Port (PC)||No|
|Audio Out||Yes, 3.5mm jack|
|WiFi||No – Optional dongles are available|
|Video Formats Supported||3GP, AVI, H.264, MOV, MP4|
|Photo Formats Supported||BMP, JPG|
|PowerPoint||Save As JPG|
|PDF Supported||No – online conversion software available|
|Power Supply||Output 5v|
|Battery Type||Li-Polymer, 3800 mAh, Inbuilt, Rechargeable|
|Battery Life||up to 2 hours (Full brightness)|
|Tripod||Yes, standard tripod receptacle|
|User Guide||Quick Start Guide|
|World Plug||International plug|
|Portable Projector Screens (25″-60″)||Optional|
|Feature 1||Brightness: 85 Lumens|
|Feature 2||Feature: LED, Great design, Easy to use|
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.