Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access ( TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Ruggedized mounting The mounting bracket is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Reduced weight The dish and mounting brackets are made of lightweight aluminum.
- Convenient installation The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
- Radome and shroud The included radome protects the inner components, while the metal shroud protects the cables and connectors from nature’s harshest elements.
- Dish, mounting brackets, and fasteners For superior corrosion resistance, the dish and mounting brackets are powder-coated, and the fasteners are made of stainless steel.
airOS is an intuitive, versatile,
highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind
the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture, which enables high-performance, outdoor multipoint networking.
- Protocol Support
- Ubiquiti Channelization
- Spectral Width Adjustment
- ACK Auto-Timing
- AAP Technology
- Multi-Language Support
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView provides Advanced Spectrum Analyzer Functionality: Waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
- Waterfall Aggregate energy over time for each frequency.
- Waveform Aggregate energy collected.
- Real-time Energy is shown in real time as a function of frequency.
- Recording Automate airView to record and report results.
airControl is a powerful and intuitive, web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
- Network Map
- Monitor Device Status
- Mass Firmware Upgrade
- Web UI Access
- Manage Groups of Devices
- Task Scheduling
|RD-5G31-AC Antenna Characteristics|
|Dimensions||748 x 748 x 349 mm (29.45 x 29.45 x 13.74 in)*|
|7.6 kg (16.76 lb) (Mount Included)**|
|Frequency Range||5.1 – 5.8 GHz|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Wind Loading||1,028 N @ 200 km/h (231 lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Cross-pol Isolation||35 dB Min.|
|ETSI Specification||EN 302 326 DN2|
|Mounting||Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included|